BEMÆRK: Ansøgningsfristen er overskredet
We now have an open full time Executive Assistant (EA) position in our Copenhagen Office. The Executive Assistant will – together with two EA colleagues - support our Partner group consisting of 8 Copenhagen based partners and a Managing Director.
We have an informal work environment where camaraderie and collegial support are highly valued, and where ambition, strong work morale and dedication to being innovators of our field, unify our community. Our office culture is currently infused by the creativity, high energy and a strong team spirit.
There is heavy calendar management in this position. You will interface directly and regularly with other BIG executives and their support teams, scheduling many internal and external meetings, understanding priority and urgency, and being able to negotiate the “Calendar Tetris” that can accompany busy schedules.
You will research, arrange, and book complicated international travel itineraries, taking into consideration time zones, visa requirements, weather delays, traffic, and fatigue levels. These itineraries can sometimes change at the last minute, so you are at-the-ready to make adjustments when needed.
While your primary focus will be on supporting the partner group, you are an important part of an operational team – willing to work in tandem with the other Executive Assistants including EAs to Founding Partner Bjarke Ingels and CEO Sheela Maini Søgaard, respectively, as well as liaise with your global operations collaborators in London, New York, Barcelona.
The ideal candidate will have strong sense of EQ, and the ability to work well with people at all levels both internally and externally is a very important part of the job. You will occasionally handle sensitive information, so discretion is crucial.
Areas of responsibility:
- Managing and organizing the Copenhagen Partners’ complex schedules and calendars
- Extensive travel assistance including flight, hotel bookings and visa applications
- Meeting preparation
- Correspondence and communication by telephone and emails on behalf of the Partners with e.g. clients and collaborators
- Coordinating with various media for interviews, podcasts and lectures. Prepare for those events, and liaise with our Communication & PR department during the planning phase.
- Expense reports for the Partners
- Registering and submitting hours for the Partners
- Assisting in the planning of various office events and meetings for the Management team
- Coordinating and assisting with various project activities
- Various ad hoc tasks
The ideal candidate:
- Speaks and writes English fluently; knowledge of other languages is an advantage
- Is organized, structured and both big-picture-savvy and detail-oriented
- Can manage multiple complex schedules and daily calendars
- Is capable of multi-tasking
- Has self-confidence and persistence and is confident with decision making
- Is self-motivated, proactive and completes tasks with a sense of urgency; can remain calm under pressure in a dynamic environment
- Has excellent interpersonal skills and written communication skills
- Has flexible hours and enjoys a busy and creative environment with many personalities
- Is comfortable with fast-paced decisions and rapidly changing environments
- Has a minimum of two (2) years of experience as an EA
- Is discreet and understands the confidentiality of the role
- Is a team-player and good colleague, who wants to engage in BIG’s unique office culture.
- Salary and pension scheme based on experience and qualifications.
- A young and social environment with many social events
- Diverse group of architects, technologists, engineers and specialists with more than 45 different nationalities.
- Great variety of company discounts.
- Flexible lunch options
Please apply using the "Send Application"-button. Please upload your CV and cover letter in English. We are excited to welcome our new colleague to our team, so we are looking to fill this position soonest. Interviews are conducted on an ongoing basis. We reserve the right to remove the posting as soon as the right candidate has been found.
Diversity has been part of our DNA since BIG’s foundation. A multitude of cultures and backgrounds creates a new point of reference which leads to amazing insights. At BIG, we value, celebrate and support diversity because it makes our team, work and the built environment better. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and take affirmative action to employ equally regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender.
INFORMATIONER OM STILLINGEN:
- Arbejdspladsen ligger i:
Bjarke Ingels Group A/S, Kløverbladsgade, 2500 Valby
Ansøgningsfrist: 30-01-2024; - ansøgningsfristen er overskredet
Se mere her: https://job.jobnet.dk/CV/FindWork/Details/5953242