BEMÆRK: Ansøgningsfristen er overskredet
Wanna talk to happy customers all day long? Who never have any challenges or issues in their lives? Customers who always remember to order the correct product and handle it with care, cancelling within time if they don’t want it anyway?
Then you don’t have to read any further - because at Klar we have an awesome Customer Support team who deals with real human struggles, issues and claims on a daily basis. You can be a part of this awesome team, join forces and close cases - from our cosy office in Copenhagen 🇩🇰
The missing puzzle in the team is an After Care Consultant (🇩🇰 Danish speaking) or as we call them Chief Negotiators. YES, a real Harvey Specter type who is always closing!
Welcome to Klar, we are not just any e-commerce company. We are the architects behind the curtain, bringing you the finest windows and doors with a dash of digital excellence.
Imagine shopping for windows and doors online without the hassle. That's what we do! Our web platform is like no other, and it has won awards to prove it. We make buying windows and doors a breeze, saving you both time and money.
Assignments on your to-do lists 💯
Are you ready for a role that's as exciting as a double-glazed window on a cold winter's night? Look no further! As a After Care Consultant - 🇩🇰 Danish speaking at Klar, you'll be the Chief Negotiator of customer concerns, the magician of inquiries, and the closer of all things claims-related.
More specifically, your tasks include:
Claims Processing and Resolution:
- Receive and review customer claims related to Klar orders, including product defects, damages, or installation issues.
- Work closely with customers to gather all necessary information and documentation.
- Assess the validity of claims based on company policies and guidelines.
- Determine appropriate actions, whether it's issuing refunds, replacements, or repairs.
- Negotiate resolutions when necessary, keeping customer satisfaction as a priority.
- Maintain detailed records of all claims and resolutions.
- Provide recommendations on process improvements.
- Generate reports on claims status and trends for management review.
Communication and Customer Service:
- Provide timely updates to customers on the progress of their claims and expected resolutions.
- …. Close the claim asap! No “dragging out the process”. Close it and move on.
- Collaborate with other departments such as Customer Service, Sales, Logistics, Finance, and Quality Control to resolve claims effectively.
- Excellent communication skills and know how to deal with unhappy customers
- Provide exceptional customer service by addressing customer concerns professionally and empathetically.
- Ensure a high level of customer satisfaction is maintained throughout the claims process.
- Act as a brand ambassador, representing the company's values and maintaining a positive brand image.
For you to be a success in Klar ⭐️, you need to have the following skills:
- You have got a proven track record in online claims handling!
- Experiences from Telco business or insurance companies within sales, retention or win-back is what we are looking for
- Communication and negotiation? You've got those skills in your back pocket.
- Your problem-solving abilities are so sharp they could cut through window glass (figuratively, of course).
- You are tech savvy and computers are your trusty sidekicks, and you're proficient in using software and tools for claims handling.
- You're all about the customers, always aiming to resolve their issues like a champ.
- It is a big plus if you have experience from scale-ups or fast-growth companies
- Strong communication skills - Native in Danish 🇩🇰 and English on a high level - both oral and written
- Proactive approach - please wear your CAN-DO cab 🧢
- Biannual trips to Estonia. Think smoke sauna, pine forests, cheap craft beer 🍻
- 5 weeks of vacation 🏝
- 1 Care Day each quarter - a day JUST for you where you can do whatever you would like to 💙
- Salary + a closing bonus
- Pension - partly paid for by Klar 💰
- Possibility to work from our sister offices from time to time (only if you want to). Klar will cover the plane tickets Copenhagen, Stockholm, Tartu or Tallinn ✈️
- An opportunity to have a significant influence on your work and the business in general (we are very open to change) 💡
- Lunch - partly paid for by Klar 🌮
- An informal and positive workspace that likes to joke around 🤪
- A scale-up environment: Not a start-up with no means, nor a corporate monster that doesn’t care 🚀
- Unforgettable team events and company parties twice a year (all Klar heroes together 🦸🏼🥂🦸♂️ )
When are you "Klar"?
ASAP would be nice. But we are also realistic - so we are waiting for the right candidate 🏃♀️💨
Ready to sprinkle positivity and make our customers' day, every day?
At Klar, we're not just opening doors; we're opening opportunities. Join us today, and let's make windows and doors more exciting than ever before!
INFORMATIONER OM STILLINGEN:
- Arbejdspladsen ligger i:
Klar Home OÜ, Høffdingsvej, 16, 2500 Valby
Ansøgningsfrist: 27-11-2023; - ansøgningsfristen er overskredet
Se mere her: https://job.jobnet.dk/CV/FindWork/Details/5917638